Here you can find all PAJU Candles which are currently available. If not for sale in the webshop, check out our store locator to find a store nearby. If you are a reseller, please send us an e-mail at email@example.com for the catalogue.
Scroll down to discover our Indoor, Outdoor & Seasonal collections and the burning instructions for our candles.
The PAJU indoor candles are refined, high quality candles made from pure, high quality, natural wax. Our wooden an cotton wicks are of the best quality, with specially adapted dimensions in order to ensure optimal burning. All PAJU candles are delivered in original ecofriendly packaging.
Did you know that decorating your home creates a personal and stylish atmosphere? Our unique fragrances will provide your home with a smell and atmosphere of your choice.
The exterior of the outdoor candles are made from sustainable materials, while the pure wax is made from black paraffin. PAJU is an exclusive addition for your outdoor furniture set, handcrafted to create an enchanted and relaxed atmosphere. Choosing PAJU products creates a warm and homelike feeling in your outdoor areas – and it will invite your guests to sit down and enjoy moments together.
Can you think of something better than spending warm summer nights with your dearest in the open air? Enjoy your garden and terrace fully with our beautiful designs.
If you use our candles, remember this: Theory helps us to bear our ignorance of facts:
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Never burn an outdoor candle indoors.
- Never throw object in the melted wax.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or attempt to move it when lit.
- To extinguish the candle, dip the wick into the melted wax and put it right again. To do this, use a non-flammable stick.
- Never use water to extinguish the candle
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never put candles in a direct sunlight, as they may melt and/or lose their color.
- Check the surface underneath the burning candle.
- Candles should always be placed on an even, heat resistant surface.
- Outdoor candles burn with a large flame and may become very hot.